photo

photo

martedì 21 dicembre 2010

CHRISTMASS BREAK

my christmas break is started, precisely friday, after a week with only 3 days of school.
I went with my family to Tennessee, we meet Zetta's parents and other relatives. Zetta's mom is a great cook, we ate so much. Before the big dinner, on Saturday, we went shopping. I really love Sevierville's mall! It's huge and there are all my favourite shops. After shopping we are back home, waited for the relatives, opened the presents, ate...etc etc
I receive many gifts, I wasn't expecting to receive gifts from everyone :) :)
Sunday nigh we are back to Owensboro, 6 long hours in the car. I start to read english books: WOOOW ahahah
Actually i don't really wanna write in this moment because i'm tired and  i'm watching a movie.

anyways, dears readers my Christmas break is going great!
kisskiss

BCS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento