photo

photo

lunedì 13 dicembre 2010

my parallel universe

my new goal, I don't have to write in italian anymore. My english project is over so, now i can write whatever I want to and i don't care about my grammatical error.
I'm talking with some friends on FB, other exchange student.
WE are totally different from the other people. We want something that a lot of people are afraid to dream.
I just talking with Chiara, she send her curriculum to the King's University and some other uni in UK. She haven't the graduation but she is trying, :S:S I think that we, EXS are totally crazy. We dream we hope we imagine things that... are FUORI DAL COMUNE.
I talked with another EXS, he received a letter from Washington University! O.O AWESOME!
The other Chiara, my little Buddha, is the craziest girl ever. She is the leader.
We have energy to sell. We can be the saddest people in the world and 5 minutes later the happiest in the universe.
We are different, we are EXS!

love yall EXS!
XOXO

BCS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento