photo

photo

martedì 14 dicembre 2010

ready for another positive day

FANTASTIC, yesterday we had snowday so we skipped school, today Christmas party in advocate :).
And i really hope to have snow day on thursday and friday so we have a lot of time to study for final exam.
I'm so excited about christmas break and especially for the next semester. I can't wait to change schedule :D  change classes and the guys in my class, just because I wanna know some other people.

Today I won the "110% awards" in english class! :D
anything interesting in my latin class, we talk, watch a movie, I had fun time!  :)
art we continued our project, right now my penguin is with me because I have to finish it at home (penguin paper michè)! :) -.-'
spanish.. we are studying for the final exam...it will be hard! but I wanna have my A+ :D
we had advocate in last block for the Christmas party, we ate a cake, chick-fil-a and other fat and good stuff!

I'm ready for my Hbrother and Hsister's concert

kisskiss

BCS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento