photo

photo

martedì 18 gennaio 2011

my lovely birthday

I actually miss my little blog...this is being MY LIFE, not my Exchange student life.
This is not one year of your life, this IS YOUR LIFE!
well...after Christmas i had my birthday, my 18 birthday, the most important in Italy, all people hope to do a huge party with so much people, but they probably don't really care about you. Well...i'm in the usa so i have not had the chance to do that. I was scary because i dreamed my 18 birthday all my life, now they are coming and... I'm here, i have a lot of friend, GOOD friend and so i made a bday, but just with the most important people. It was awesome, scavenger hunt around the city, so much fun. I'm glad and thankful to be here. I met so many pretty, friendly and sweet people, children, guys, and adult.
After the scavenger hunt we ate, and play games. I really felt happy, but not the happy like when you hangout to dance or to drink, ONLY HAPPY, REAL HAPPINESS.
Wonderful presents, with a meaning, something that i'll bring with me forever.



BCS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento