photo

photo

domenica 23 gennaio 2011

SHARING

I was a normal exchange student, after six month my host family told me: "next week-end there is a Chrysalis, it's with all high school students" I was thinking: "well...Chrysalis... the name look like something about Christ, at church, with other students, with some girls that i know, it could be fun spend a week.end out, and probably my family want me to do something and not stay at home all the time, so...Ok I'll go." I was a little bit worried: "I'm not Christian, my family either, what i'm gonna do?"
I though a lot about that but...Saturday came early so... Saturday morning I was at church, I met so much guys, someone new and someone that I already knew.
We went in a big room and they explained what to do.
I do not want to waste time with unnecessary things, so I'm gonna writing just what I wrote that Saturday night:


"I was setting on a chair after a wonderful day where I song, talked, and played with the best people I ever met. We heard four speakers, I really recognized a little bit of my life in their speeches. But only in that chair, after a quiet walk and after hearing the last speaker I started to think deeply, there was a very little light in the chapel, just enough to see where to put your feet. I felt different, in my thoughts I was NOT ALONE. In that dark chapel I got up, I wrote my sin on a red card, the thing that I wanted Jesus to bring out of me, I stuck the ticket on the wooden cross, and then I went back to my chair. With sweet background music I started to think about all the bad things of my life. Slowly I felt different, free, happy, with a reason to live, I felt like someone was taking care of my past, of my future, of my life. 
Suddenly I heard the voice of a girl, my new friend, my new sister, she told me that if I wanted to talk she was there for me. I started to cry, she gave me a hug and she left me by myself, she gave me my space and time to understand and to realize what was happening to me. 
After a little bit I felt the hand of my group's leader that was supporting me, Rachel was with me too, she gave a hug, no words, a hug, a big and unforgettable hug that is worth than 1000 words. The last hand resting on my back was Jamus's hand, he asked me and Rachel if it was everything ok and he told us that he was there if we needed to talk. I'm usually shy but in that moment I felt God with me, he told me that I'm strong enough to overcome my shame. I said "yes I would like to talk to you ". I started to cry, I was crying so much, I was scared, confused, happy. Jamus told me to keep the time I needed. When I stopped to cry I pulled out my fears, I pulled out what I was feeling. 
Jamus talked to me, he told me to accept Christ, he told me that I should not be afraid. I felt Jamus and Rachel close to me, I was ready to open the door where He was knocking. I OPENED IT. Jamus prayed for me. 
After prayer Jesse came to me and Rachel and embraced us, it was a deep and warm hug. Jesse prayed with us. 

At the end of this day, at the beginning of my new life, I'm in my silence with this new life, with this new feeling, with this new family. 
I want to say thanks to Jamus, Rachel, Jesse, Jeff, Zetta, all the people that helped me to discovered what wonderful life God gave to me.
Thanks YOU for coming to me
                                                                                                                                               1-15-2011"




I wanna share this with all of you because it's really important to me, that week-end changed my life. And I think that SHARE is one of the most important thing to make people come to know this wonderful world, the world of Christ. 


ps. I'm tired and it was an hard day for me so I'm sure that there are some errors with my english, I'm sorry. :)


BCS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento