photo

photo

giovedì 20 gennaio 2011

sweet day

When I opened my eyes I was feeling different, as the last 5 days, I was happy, I'M happy, but actually something was strange, my alarm didn't played, so I woke up and seeing outside the window I saw a wonderful withe world. Big withe snowflakes coming down fast. I've never seen so much snow here.
I took a shower, I've done some homework, studied a little bit, listened music, watched a movie and spent time with my family.
 Tonight baby-setting with my sister at Edwards's house, four little babies, so cute and sweet. It started like a normal night but after a little bit James, Rally Kate and Allie started to be less shy, and after about 30 minutes i was playing with them like i knew them for a long time. How much cute are they? :) James learned my name and we play so much! He is the sweetest baby ever, he is 3 years old, and tonight he was the man of the house. They are so sweet and different from Italian babies, maybe because they are American or maybe just because they have wonderful parents. Hugs, laughter, smiles. :)
When we came back we stopped to Starbucks for an hot chocolate, just to make this day a little more warm, and then home sweet home. We watched American Eagle, only girls, we had fun watching some crazy people :D.
At the end of my day I talked a lot with my hmom about everything and now I'm ready to go to sleep, hoping that i can sleep tonight :)


goodnight sweet-world

BCS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento