photo

photo

domenica 10 ottobre 2010

START

ok....questo è il mio blog da "exchange student". Non volevo farlo ma...ho dovuto perchè è il progetto di questo semestre per la mia classe di inglese! quindi....e così sia: 


 About two months ago I started my adventure ... 
August 4 to 6 am, I took the plane to NY with 50 other exchange student. I was happy, finally it was time that I waited so long.
after 9 hours and 40 minutes in the plane, we arrived in NY, "the Big Apple". We was tired, but we immediately went to visit the city. QUIXOTIC CITY. 
                                                           3 wonderful day :D
   
   August 7 i got two more planes... and FINALLY at one o'clock I arrived in Evansville. There was my host family that waiting for me.
My host sister, little blond girl, she was with a big yellow poster that said: BENVENUTA TO KENTUCKY BENEDETTA! it was so sweet :D 
a lot of hugs to all my new-second family. we took the car and went home. 
After two days in Owensboro i had to go to school for choose my classes. I was so scared about the HIGH SCHOOL because it's different from italian's school. But luckily in my school there is a man really nice that help me with everything, his name is Mr. Hume. He introduced me to all my teacher, he made me go around the school.
  I was happy but scared at the same time. It's pretty easy now to write this things but I'm sure that only the other exchange student can REALLY understand what means to get to a new country with different language and different lifestyles. 


BCS






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento